Outreach to Apprentices
Registered Apprenticeship continues to grow as a viable option to more job seekers within more occupational fields. Employers are increasingly looking towards apprenticeship to get employees with the skills they need, and apprentices are offered the chance to learn in-demand skills as a part of a well-defined career path.
Below are examples of some marketing and outreach materials that lay out all the benefits of becoming an apprentice, as well as help you to dispel any preconceived notions a job seeker may have.
- ApprenticeshipUSA (U.S. Department of Labor)
- The Apprenticeship Advantage: Earn While You Learn! (WA Department of Labor & Industries)
- Apprenticeship Advantage Poster (WA Department of Labor & Industries)
- Brochure - On-the-Job Training and Apprenticeship for Veterans (Minnesota)
- Video Promotion for Apprenticeship Candidates (FASTPORT)
- Flyer for Military Apprentice Outreach (FASTPORT)
- Top 5 Facts You Should Know About Apprenticeship Video
- Earn While You Learn flyer (Washington)
- Think Apprenticeship video (Alaska)