Expanding Apprenticeship for Minorities
Apprenticeship is diversifying in every sense of that word, and that kind of broader reach means bringing together the best the American workforce has to offer.
Apprenticeship Programs Targeting Minorities
- The Edward J. Malloy Initiative for Construction Skills, Inc.
- Detroit Jobs Alliance: Access for All Apprenticeship Readiness Program
- Action for Boston Community Development
- Wisconsin Regional Training Partnership
- Cypress Mandela
- Human Capital Development Corp., Inc.: First Choice Pre-Apprenticeship
Toolkits and Guides
- Equal Opportunity Contractor Compliance Toolkit (North Carolina)
- Eliminating Racial Employment Disparities (Minneapolis)
Research on What Works
- Recasting American Apprenticeship: A Summary of the Barriers to Apprenticeship Expansion Research Project (Kentucky)
- Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs
- (Still) Building A More Diverse Workforce in the Highway Trades: 2016 Evaluation of the ODOT/BOLI Highway Construction Workforce Development Program