SAE Grantee Quarterly Performance Reporting Resources
To ensure that performance is accurately reported and grantee progress is tracked, this page provides State Apprenticeship Expansion (SAE) Grantees with Office of Apprenticeship resources that will help them submit their quarterly performance reports and troubleshoot common reporting challenges.
The SAE Quarterly Reporting Instructions define data elements contained within in the recommended SAE Quarterly Performance Reporting Template.
In addition, for SAE Grantees that do not use RAPIDS, the SAE Individual Record Template provides a recommended format for submitting the required individual records data as a component of quarterly performance reports.
Quarterly reporting deadlines are as follows:
- February 14, 2017 (covering November 2016 - December 2016)
- May 15, 2017 (covering January 2017 - March 2017)
- August 15, 2017 (covering April 2017 - June 2017)
- November 14, 2017 (covering July 2017 - September 2017)
- February 14, 2018 (covering October 2017 - December 2017)
- May 15, 2018 (covering January 2018 - March 2018)
- August 15, 2018 (covering April 2018 - May 2018)
SAE Reporting Instructions and Templates
- SAE Quarterly Reporting Instructions
- SAE Quarterly Performance Reporting Template
- SAE Individual Record Template
SAE Reporting Webinars and FAQ
- Updates on Quarterly Reporting for SAE Grantees Webinar
- SAE Grantee FAQ (Coming Soon!)