State Apprenticeship Expansion (SAE) Grantee Conference – May 3, 2017
The U.S. Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship held a conference for all State Apprenticeship Expansion (SAE) grantees on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, in Arlington, VA. The conference provided SAE grantees with an opportunity to work with their state peers, technical assistance coaches, subject matter experts, and Federal staff on grant-specific challenges and opportunities.
Conference panel presentations and small group discussions focused on State apprenticeship system-building, innovation in outreach to business and industry, apprenticeship competency frameworks, and SAE grant management and reporting. Additional small-group discussions offered opportunities to engage their peers in real time.
Check out the resources below for speaker presentations and other conference materials.
SAE Grantee Conference Agenda
- National ApprenticeshipUSA Activities
- New Tool for Building Apprenticeships: National Occupational Frameworks
- Quarterly Performance Report Example
- Quarterly Performance Report Exercise Key
- Conference Participant List
- National Occupational Framework for Competency Based Apprenticeship – Medical Assistant Example
- National Occupational Frameworks for Competency Based Apprenticeship: Year One & Year Two Frameworks