ApprenticeshipUSA: Transportation, Logistics, & Distribution
From truck, train, and bus drivers and mechanics, to electrical technicians and vehicle inspectors, apprenticeship programs are training thousands of workers in America’s transportation, logistics, and distribution (TLD) industry. Apprenticeship training helps companies innovate and stay competitive in the global economy, and ensures TLD workers have the knowledge and skills needed for today and tomorrow.
This page offers tools, program examples, and other resources that can be used to help expand apprenticeship in the transportation, logistics, & distribution sector.
General Information and Outreach Resources
Examples of Registered Apprenticeship Programs in TLD
- FASTPORT Inc.
- UPS Delivery Driver Apprenticeship Program
- The Apprentice School at Newport News Shipbuilding
- Advanced Manufacturing & Transportation Apprenticeships of California
- Seafarers International Union - TheSeafarers Harry Lundeberg School of Seamanship
- Transport America Military Apprenticeship Program for Veterans
- Werner Professional Truck Driver Apprenticeship Program
- USA Truck Military Apprenticeship Program
Additional Resources for TLD Workforce Development