Apprenticeship in Transportation, Distribution, & Logistics
From truck, train, and bus drivers and mechanics, to electrical technicians and vehicle inspectors, apprenticeship programs are training thousands of workers in America’s transportation, distribution, and logistics (TDL) industry. Apprenticeship training helps companies innovate and stay competitive in the global economy, and ensures TDL workers have the knowledge and skills needed for today and tomorrow.
This page offers tools, program examples, and other resources that can be used to help expand apprenticeship in the transportation, distribution, & logistics sector.
General Information and Outreach Resources
Examples of Registered Apprenticeship Programs in TDL
- FASTPORT Inc.
- UPS Delivery Driver Apprenticeship Program
- The Apprentice School at Newport News Shipbuilding
- Advanced Manufacturing & Transportation Apprenticeships of California
- Seafarers International Union - TheSeafarers Harry Lundeberg School of Seamanship
- Transport America Military Apprenticeship Program for Veterans
- Werner Professional Truck Driver Apprenticeship Program
- USA Truck Military Apprenticeship Program
Additional Resources for TDL Workforce Development