Expanding Apprenticeship: Return on Investment (ROI)
One of the largest investments in apprenticeship is made by the businesses that hire and mentor apprentices. In return, employers aim to maximize their return on these investments and capitalize on the many benefits of Registered Apprenticeship programs.
This page offers tools, resources, and reports from the U.S. and other countries on the return on investment (ROI) that businesses are receiving on apprenticeship.
- The Benefits and Costs of Apprenticeships: A Business Perspective
- Apprenticeships and Their Potential in the U.S.
- Rates of Return on Investments in Apprenticeships: Summary of the Empirical Evidence
- An Effectiveness Assessment and Cost-Benefit Analysis of Registered Apprenticeship in 10 States
- Illinois’ Construction Apprenticeship Programs:Return of $11 for Every Dollar Invested
- Return on Investment of Apprenticeship Systems for Enterprises: Evidence from Cost-Benefit Analyses
- Why Spending on Occupational Skills Can Yield Economic Returns to Employers
- The Return for Investing in Apprenticeships
- “Why Investing In Apprenticeship Makes Good Dollars And Sense”
- “Apprenticeship Programs Re-emerge with Stronger ROI for Companies”