As apprenticeship continues to grow and diversify across the country, more individuals and organizations are getting involved in apprenticeship work. Those getting started may not know where to begin, so this page provides a compilation of "Apprenticeship 101" resources and tools pulled from various pages within the Apprenticeship and ASE Communities of Practice.
- business engagement strategiesconnections between Registered Apprenticeship and the workforce system. in Office of Apprenticeship states
- Watch the Introduction to Apprenticeship Online Training to learn about the basics of the apprenticeship model.
- Read the Quick-Start Toolkit to learn the 5 key steps to building apprenticeship programs.
- Visit the USDOL Apprenticeship Homepage to read about national initiatives and resources to expand apprenticeship.
- Learn about how apprenticeship programs provide a Return-on-Investment (ROI).
- Read the Program Registration Process Guide (accessible under "Related Content") to understand how apprenticeship program standards are developed and registered.
- Visit the Apprenticeship Industry Pages to learn about how apprenticeship works in key industry sectors. Also, visit industry-specific resource pages on WorkforceGPS.
- Visit the Apprenticeship Community to keep up-to-date on what's new.
- Apprenticeship.gov is the one-stop source to connect career seekers, employers, and education partners with apprenticeship resources. Learn more about apprenticeships across industries, how to establish a program, and access open apprenticeship jobs.