Work-Based Learning, Apprenticeship and Sector Partnerships, Oh My!
12:00 PM ~ 1:00 PM ET
Please join us on Thursday, May 19th at 12:00pm EST for the “Work-Based Learning, Apprenticeship and Sector Partnerships, Oh My!” workshop. This is part of the USDOL-ETA's 2nd Annual week-long Sector Strategies Virtual Institute (May 16-20, 2016).
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) is full of opportunities for experiential learning within a career pathway for our individual customers including earn and learn models. This session will highlight how sector partnerships can play a vital role in expanding work-based learning including apprenticeships. It will also highlight what states are doing regarding work-based learning policy.
To register for other sessions for USDOL-ETA's 2nd Annual week-long Sector Strategies Virtual Institute (May 16-20, 2016), please click here.Registration for this webinar is limited, phone lines and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Deb Lyzenga, Regional Business Solutions Manager, West Michigan Works!
Scott Sheely, Special Assistant for Workforce Development, PA Dept. of Agriculture
You Might Also Like
- Apprenticeship: The Talent Development Solution for Sector S...
- Visualizing Data to Improve Workforce Development Collaborat...
- More than Just the Money: Sustaining Sector Strategies (Sust...
- Sector Strategies Virtual Institute Core Opening Plenary
- State-Level 101: The State’s Crucial Role in Seeding and Sup...