WIOA Wednesday: WIOA Implementation and Registered Apprenticeship Programs
3:00 PM ~ 4:15 PM GMT
Come and join a session focused on the connections and opportunities between the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) services and Registered Apprenticeship programs. Discover five key “touch points” for Registered Apprenticeship that exist in WIOA that practitioners should know and how this “earn and learn” model can benefit customers and workforce system performance.
Before the “WIOA Wednesday: WIOA Implementation and Registered Apprenticeship Programs” live webinar on August 31st, watch the "What is Registered Apprenticeship" webcast video here. This new short webcast will get you up-to-speed on Apprenticeship – and give you the information you need to participate in the live webinar.
Please watch the "What is Apprenticeship?" webcast – and we will see you on August 31st!
You Might Also Like
- Leveraging Strategic Partnerships to Build Capacity Statewid...
- Apprenticeship Evolution Campaign Aims to Modernize Percepti...
- Registered Apprenticeship State Expansion Grantee Technical ...
- 21st Century Apprenticeship – An Avenue for Sustaining Your ...
- Apprenticeship: The Talent Development Solution for Sector S...