New Apprenticeship EEO Requirements Effective July 17, 2017: Resources for Apprenticeship Sponsors
2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
Did you know that a number of the provisions of the updated Apprenticeship Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) regulations phased in on July 17, 2017? If you run an apprenticeship program registered with the federal Office of Apprenticeship, your program is required to comply with these non-discrimination requirements. Are you ready?
The U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Apprenticeship is offering a webinar to provide information to help sponsors of these programs come into compliance with the requirements to:
- Provide Anti-Harassment Training
- Distribute the updated EEO policy
- Engage in inclusive outreach & recruitment efforts
This webinar will outline the responsibilities of sponsors of programs registered with the federal Office of Apprenticeship and seek to answer outstanding questions sponsors may have regarding meeting the updated requirements.
Daniel Villao, Deputy Administrator, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Office of Apprenticeship
Donna Lenhoff, Senior Advisor, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Office of Apprenticeship
You Might Also Like
- Leveraging Strategic Partnerships to Build Capacity Statewid...
- Apprenticeship Evolution Campaign Aims to Modernize Percepti...
- Registered Apprenticeship State Expansion Grantee Technical ...
- 21st Century Apprenticeship – An Avenue for Sustaining Your ...
- Apprenticeship: The Talent Development Solution for Sector S...