Tools for Expanding Apprenticeship
1:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM ET
Are you looking for tools to help expand apprenticeship? Please join us for this webinar to learn about the latest resources developed by the National Industry and Equity Partners that are working with the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Apprenticeship to expand and diversify apprenticeship across the country.
- New marketing and outreach materials
- Industry Specific Tools and Resources
- Information to help develop and register apprenticeship programs
- Resources and strategies to help sponsors diversify their workforce through Apprenticeship.
Engage with the leading apprenticeship organizations that developed these resources and learn how they can help you expand apprenticeship. This is also an opportunity to build direct communication among all Apprenticeship staff and partners.
Cierra Mitchell, Team Lead, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Office of Apprenticeship
Gina Wells, Senior Analyst, Maher & Maher
Stuart Bass, Founding Director, Keystone Development Partnership
Rebecca von Loewenfeldt, Associate Director, Healthcare Career Advancement Program
Nneka Jenkins Thompson, Senior Program Manager, Jobs for the Future
John Shortt, Director, Program Development, National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
Lauren Sugarman, National Policy Director, Chicago Women in Trades
You Might Also Like
- Leveraging Strategic Partnerships to Build Capacity Statewid...
- Apprenticeship Evolution Campaign Aims to Modernize Percepti...
- Registered Apprenticeship State Expansion Grantee Technical ...
- 21st Century Apprenticeship – An Avenue for Sustaining Your ...
- Apprenticeship: The Talent Development Solution for Sector S...