WIA Monitor Training Toolkit
State and local areas can use this Toolkit to understand federal WIA monitoring requirements, develop effective WIA program monitoring policies and procedures, and train WIA program monitors. Sample WIA eligibility policies, documentation requirements, and checklists may also prove useful to state and local policy makers and service providers.
- Federal monitoring requirements
- Roles and responsibilities
- Pre-monitoring preparation
- On-site monitoring
- Sample state plan language, state and local monitoring policies, procedures, letters, and forms
- Sample WIA eligibility policies, documentation requirements, and file review checklists
- Links to state monitoring policies and procedures.
You Might Also Like
- Leveraging Strategic Partnerships to Build Capacity Statewid...
After the Journey: Building Effective Program Monitoring Sys...
Ten Steps to Developing an Effective State Monitoring System
Cost Allocation, Cost Pooling and Time Distribution
Preparing for the Journey: Building Effective Program Monito...